Join our supportive group once a week to work on your public speaking, communication, and leadership skills!!
Do you wish to improve your ability to…
• Persuade and convince others,
• Convey ideas clearly and understandably,
• Improve your self-confidence,
• Think quickly and clearly under pressure,
• Become skilled in group leadership,
• Listen effectively and constructively, and
• Gracefully accept helpful feedback?
With Toastmasters, you’ll:
• Gain self-confidence
• Develop and Present ideas effectively
• Sharpen your management skills
What is Toastmasters?
Toastmasters meetings are comprised of members and guests who meet weekly for an hour or two. Participants practice and learn skills by filling a meeting role, ranging from giving a prepared speech or an impromptu one to serving as timer, evaluator or grammarian. There is no instructor; instead, each speech and meeting is critiqued by a member in a positive manner, focusing on what was done right and what could be improved.
Date/Time: Every Wednesday from 12:30pm sharp to 1:30pm
We encourage you to stop by and observe one of our meetings. After that experience, we are confident you will be able to decide if becoming a member would be personally beneficial to you.